Property tax planning
At Ascendis, we are able to advise on the best method or business structure to purchase properties whether the property is to be used in your business or for investment purposes.
We can explain the most tax-efficient method of structuring the purchase whilst also looking at mortgage & funding options.
For commercial property we are also able to advise on alternative tax efficient pension based structures to purchase the properties or to conduct a review to ensure that all allowable capital allowances and resulting tax relief have been claimed. It may also be possible to incorporate planning to reduce SDLT on a property purchase.
how we can help
Our experts work tirelessly to devise a plan that:
- Mitigates your Stamp Duty Land Tax liability, leaving a minimum saving of 59% once fees are paid
- Complies with the Council of Mortgage Lenders’ requirements
- Does not need any action on the part of your vendor
- Does not require you to notify HMRC
- Does not cause delays in the conveyancing process
- Requires no fees in advance
- Is fully insured by market leading insurers that are regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and who are also members of the Association of British Insurers (ABI)
Speak us about property tax planning today.