As with all accountancy practices, Ascendis are able to prepare the financial statements of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies and calculate the tax liabilities thereon.
However, as a matter of policy, Ascendis take this opportunity to perform an annual ‘Financial Health Check’. We ensure all system weaknesses are highlighted and a commercial thought process is applied at all times whilst searching for cost reduction, funding requirements and efficient methods of profit extraction.
- Production of full sets of statutory financial statements
- Production of abbreviated accounts
- Sole Trader and Partnerships accounts
- Rental Accounts
- Finalisation meetings
- Benchmarking reports
- An annual Business Valuation
- Accounting system reports
- Auditing services
Find out how we can provide you with a more suitable accounting service.