Responsibilities will/may include any of the following:
- To assist, help & support the Senior Client Manager and Clients Managers in managing a portfolio of clients.
- To assist the Senior Client Manager & Client Manager in managing the filing deadlines for year end accounts and corporation Tax returns (CT600’s) for the clients in their own pool and wider portfolio of clients.
- To manage your own pool of clients within the wider Client Portfolio.
- To ensure client documents are received in time for completion of work, adhering to all deadlines.
- To ensure all client documents are returned to the client once work has been completed.
- To supervise a team of less experienced Client Accountants on the same portfolio of clients.
- To assist with training Client Accountants and any new starters.
- Responsible for keeping the client details up to date at all times.
- To manage a portfolio of your own clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and year end accounts services.
- Bookkeeping & VAT return preparation for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of year end accounts, financial statements and company, partnership and individual tax computations for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of periodic Management Accounts for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of business & personal tax computations for client owners within the portfolio of clients.
- Provide support on Payroll services and preparation of payroll annual returns and P11D’s.
- Preparation of Self Assessments and personal tax computations and returns.
- Using IRIS Practice Suite, Sage software and certain cloud based accounting software’s on behalf of clients e.g. Liberty Accounts, Xero.
- Advising on the improvement of profitability and business efficiency through continuous monitoring and by implementing effective business controls and re-systemising the client businesses.
- Helping to control and manage the cash flow of the client businesses.
- Reducing the burden of taxation on the businesses and their owners with good tax planning and advice.
- Actively looking to introduce new clients to the company and help promote and sell its services to prospective clients, financial institutions and the business community.
- To cover the Administration team when required in all areas such as answering the phones, post and client meetings
- Ensuring the phone is answered at all times.
To apply for this role, use the form on the right-hand side or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.