Great clients to work with
No two days are ever the same. The work is interesting, varied and because you’ll be encouraged to really get to know clients and develop a close working relationship with them, you’ll enjoy real job satisfaction.
A firm where what you do makes a difference
The work you will do makes a real difference to the decisions that our clients make in running their businesses. You’ll be part of a team giving clients accounting and business information that is relevant and impactful.
The very latest technology at your fingertips
You’ll be working with the best systems available which makes the work easier. Our office systems are cloud-based, and we use industry leading software to operate the practice. In addition, the majority of our clients use cloud accounting systems.
We use a range of systems including Xero and Tide.
The opportunity to grow and develop your career with us
We’ll give you the confidence to do a great job. Everyone here has a career development programme, and we’ll also give you the opportunity to develop your personal skills to help you make what you do even more enjoyable.
A great location to work
Our main office is in Wilmslow, Cheshire with ample parking and is an easy commute from Manchester. Thanks to our out of city location, we are able to offer a great work life balance.
- A holiday entitlement of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays) per annum of which 3 must be taken in between Christmas and New Year (the balance are given as a form of bonus as the office is shut in this period). The holiday year runs from January to December, so, for your first year it will be on a pro-rata basis.
- You will also get an additional day off in lieu for your Birthday each year.
- After 3 years’ service, an additional days holiday per annum up to a maximum of 30 days per annum.
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI) after 2 years of service.
- You may also re-claim mileage expenses and disbursements incurred servicing Ascendis clients or on Ascendis business. Mileage can be re-claimed at 25p per mile (home or office to client’s premises) and other expenses at cost.