Ascendis has partnered with Capitalise to make it easy for businesses to access funding.
Capitalise’s platform enables you to find, compare and select lenders specialising in your industry, sorted by those most likely to give you an offer.
How It Works
Very few businesses can afford to stand still and as your business evolves, so will your financing requirements. When the time comes for change, whether through choice or circumstances, you will need specialist advice and guidance.
Ascendis have developed strong relationships with providers of all types of funding and we will work with you, recommending the most appropriate form of funding to assist your growth or circumstances and will guide you through the process from start to finish.
Capitalise has established a marketplace where lenders, SMEs and their advisors can join forces in comparing and executing loans. Here’s how it works:
Some of the products Capitalise offers include:
- Asset finance: Fund any asset, from telephones to forklift trucks, through asset finance
- Invoice finance: If you invoice other businesses, use your invoices to get funding
- Merchant Cash Advance: Use your credit card transactions to get funding
- Trade finance: Pay for goods based on an order using trade finance
- Working capital: Get a working capital loan to finance every day operations
- Property finance: Get access to bridging loans, development and commercial finance
Capitalise works with more than 100 institutional lenders, including high street banks and alternative, independent and fintech lenders. Some of the lenders they work with include:
Search for a suitable finance option for you.